Ingredients for Sabudaba Khichdi
- Sago pearls – 1 cup (small granules)
- Potato – 1 (chopped into small pieces)
- Peanuts – ½ cup (roasted and peeled)
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Green chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp (1 inch piece grated)
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Red chilly powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ¾ tsp (as per taste)
How to make Sabudana Khichdi in Microwave
Wash sago pearls and add 1 cup water in 1 cup sago pearls. Soak it for 1 hour, sago pearls will get puffy.
Coarsely grind peanuts.
Add oil in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute on highest temperature. Take out the bowl and add cumin seeds into it. Place back the bowl and microwave for 1 minute on maximum temperature. After suating cumin seeds take out the bowl and add ginger, green chilly and potatoes. Mix all ingredients and microwave for 3 minutes. Take out the bowl, stir potatoes and check whether they have got tender or not. Now add soaked sago pearls, red chilly powder, peanuts and mix al ingredients really well.