- Cocoa powder – 5 tbsps
- Milk powder – 1 1/4 cups
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Sieve milk powder and cocoa powder and keep aside.
- Heat water and sugar in a vessel and bring to a boil. Reduce flame and continue cooking till the syrup reaches one string consistency. Add the butter and mix well till it melts and blends with the syrup. Turn off heat.
- Add the cocoa-milk powder mixture gradually (a few tbsps at a time) and mix well till glossy. Grease square pan or plate. Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth the top with a spatula allow to set for 10 to 15 mts at room temperature.
- Place in fridge for 10-15 mts. Remove from fridge and use a cookie cutter to cut into desired shape.
- Get more Recipes in Hindi here at http://www.jagran.com/lifestyle/khana-khazana-hindi.html