•strawberry sponge cake crust 1 six-inch
•Dark chocolate,roughly chopped 1 cup
Colourful vermicelli for decoration
•Butter 1/4 cup
•Powdered sugar 2-3 cups
•Cream cheese 1 1/2 cups
•Vanilla essence 2 teaspoon
1. Crumble cake crust into small pieces.
2. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and keep stirring.
3. To make frosting, cream together butter and powdered sugar with an electric beater till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Add cream cheese and blend further till smooth. Add vanilla essence and blend till well mixed. Set aside.
5. Remove melted chocolate from heat and stir well till it reduces in temperature.
6. Take crumbled cake pieces in a bowl and mash them. Add 2 tbsps frosting and mix well.
7. Dampen your hands with little water and divide the cake mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into balls. Set in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
8. Cut a butter paper into a square, fold into a triangle and roll into a cone to make a piping bag. Fill in the remaining frosting, cut the tip just a little and set aside.
9. Insert a satay stick in each cake ball, dip in melted chocolate and coat well. Decorate with some colourful vermicelli and pipe out frosting on top. Refrigerate the balls for another 10-15 minutes.
10. Serve chilled.