•Instant coffee powder 1 tablespoon
•Refined flour (maida) 1 1/4 cups
•Baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
•Salt 1/2 teaspoon
•Cocoa powder 3 tablespoons
•Sugar 3/4 cup
•Melted butter 2 tablespoons
•Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
•Milk 3/4 cup
•Dark chocolate,grated 50 grams
•Warm milk 1 1/2 cups
1. Preheat oven to 180° C.
2. Keep a sieve over a bowl and put refined flour, baking powder, salt, 2 tbsps cocoa powder, 1 tbsp instant coffee powder in it and sift. Mix well.
3. Add ¾ cup sugar, melted butter, vanilla essence and ¾ cup milk and mix with a hand blender. Put the batter into a baking dish and spread evenly.
4. Put remaining sugar, remaining cocoa powder, remaining coffee powder into the same bowl. Add dark chocolate and warm milk and mix well.
5. Pour this over the batter in the baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes. Check once after 35 minutes to see if it is done. If it is not done bake for some more time.
6. Remove from the oven and serve.