Pasta – 2 cups
Kheema – 1 lb (Any ground meat like ground chicken, turkey, beef or pork. For vegetarian version, soya granules can be used)
Vegetables – 1 cup (Any vegetables like carrot, celery, green leafy vegetable, capsicum etc can be used can be used. I’ve used beet leaves in this.)
Onion – 1 (Finely chopped)
Ginger – Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Tomato puree/ Tomato sauce – 2 tblsp
Chilly Sauce – 1 tblsp
Corriander Power, Cumin Powder, Fennel Powder – 1 tsp each
Garam Masala – a pinch
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Butter/ Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt – as needed
Cilantro – handful (finely chopped)
1. In a deep pan heat water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add pasta and let cook for 8 minutes, until it is fully cooked (soft but firm).
3. Drain the water and keep aside.
4. In a pan heat oil.Saute the onions and green chilly till golden brown.
5. Next add the ginger garlic paste.Next add tomatoes and saute the mixture.
6. Now add the flour and cook for a minute. Next add the milk,chilly powder/chilly sauce, salt and garam masala.
7. Mix well and then add the pasta.
8. Toss everything together and garnish with coriander leaves.